Friday, April 6, 2012

Not Fair

I am not a big sweets person. Never have been. And now thanks to the surgery, will never be able to be one. Before I started on the weight loss surgery journey, when I needed something sweet, I'd head to a somewhat local bakery and buy one of their delicious cupcakes. They tasted amazing. My husband, who HATES cake, even loves the cupcakes. We haven't made a trip to their shoppe in a couple months now, but today we were out and about having all kinds of fun with the kids, and happened to be in the area. I snapped a picture, and I immediately thought that it wasn't fair. It's not fair that I have to see these gorgeous cupcakes, and know that they are eating them, and that I cannot.
However, I can't be too sad because when I weighed in today, I am THIS close to being down 50 pounds in just over two months.
The mint chocolate one is being saved for the Easter Bunny.
Lucky husband gets to eat two.

If you are ever in the mid-Michigan area, you NEED to check out The Gourmet Cupcake Shoppe!

No comments:

Post a Comment