Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mach Truck

I feel like I've been hit by one. I very rarely get sick but when I do, it can be bad. I woke up Monday feeling like crap and it's been worse. My throat feels like it is on fire. I finally yesterday went to urgent care (since my primary doc couldn't get me in until next week. Ugh.) My strep test came back negative but I still feel like shit, so I'm on an antibiotic for ten days. It's only been a day and a half and I feel so much better. I'm really hoping this doesn't delay my surgery at all. I'm currently sitting in the doctor's office for my pre-op appointment so I guess I will find out soon.

And this is really random, but since I'm so proud of it I feel like I have to share. Today marks four weeks (that is one month!) of no soda! Go me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment